An infusion of horseradish is an effective aid in preventing colds. It also has beneficial effects on digestion as well as diuretic properties, which help you reduce fluid retention. Discover this and some other infusions that cleanse the body!
The body can accumulate toxins for several reasons. But by drinking infusions that cleanse the body, you can get rid of this harmful waste. The infusions we describe below have fantastic properties.
Infusions that cleanse the body
In order for you to get a natural and proper cleansing, you can use several different medicinal plants with diuretic properties that improve digestion.
In this article, we will talk about four plants that are perfect when you want to cleanse the body.
You can drink them for up to three weeks. For example, you can replace the coffee or hot chocolate you drink for breakfast with these infusions.
These infusions are rich in antioxidants. You prepare them by adding a tablespoon of the medicinal plant to a cup of boiling water. Then you let it sit for five to ten minutes.
A cleansing horseradish infusion
This plant has strong diuretic effects. Horseradish is generally a medicinal plant with many cleansing properties. You can combine it with peppermint, licorice, anise, mint, and fennel.
Remember that you should add equal parts of all ingredients to get an infusion that effectively clears your lungs of mucus and waste products. In addition, it can help facilitate digestion.
A thyme infusion that cleanses the body
Thyme helps restore liver function and also has a beneficial effect on the respiratory system.
Infusions with thyme are especially recommended for people with poor digestion and those who suffer from nervousness.
Thyme also helps to improve the function of the gallbladder and liver. This plant is also a good source of antioxidants.
- To prepare this infusion, take equal parts of thyme, lemon balm, linden flower, and watercress in a large cup (about 2 1/2 cups) of boiling water.
- Then cover the infusion and let it steep for about ten minutes.
- After that, you can drink it.
Cleanse the body with an infusion of strawberry leaves
Strawberry leaves contain a lot of antioxidants. This infusion is also an excellent diuretic.
Strawberry leaves can be a good help in removing toxins that accumulate in the body and cause certain conditions, such as high levels of uric acid or gout.
- To make this infusion, take equal parts of mint leaves, blueberry leaves, Tussilago leaves, and strawberry leaves.
- Boil 2 1/2 dl of water, add the leaves, and let steep for ten minutes.
- You should drink one cup a day.
Elderberries improve digestion and have a calming effect.
This elderberry infusion is a diuretic and helps to cleanse the body. Elderberry is very popular for use in natural cleansing treatments.
The flower can also be combined with some other plants that help improve digestion and calm the nerves.
- Take equal parts of elderberry, aniseed, chamomile, sage, and fennel.
- Cook in the same way as we described above. But unlike the strawberry leaf infusion, you can drink this infusion two to three times a day.